Connect with your
Taking the first steps in asking for help and support can feel scary and vulnerable. INNR Counseling offers therapeutic services to support you in your journey. Through meeting you exactly where you are, we work together to navigate your struggles in a warm, genuine, and collaborative approach.
As a licensed clinical social worker in the field of medical social work I have worked with a wide range of clients. My clinical focus is grief and loss, individuals transitioning into different life stages, and those newly diagnosed or in the midst of chronic illness. In addition, I have a special interest and training in perinatal and postpartum mood disorders.
ALL of you …
Find Support With
- Processing challenging emotions.
- The grieving process.
- Build a caring partnership with yourself.
- Creating healthy boundaries.
- Finding balance.
- Body image.
- Manage energy levels and fatigue.
- Asking for help from loved ones.
- Making difficult decisions.
- Integrating mindfulness into your life.
- Navigating appointments and communication with medical staff.