I believe that you already have an innate insight and wisdom. I draw on different treatment modalities in order to help you achieve your goals. I use a humanistic approach… it is warm, humorous, and non-judgmental. I incorporate cognitive behavioral therapy, somatic oriented therapy, solution-focused (shorter) therapy, and mindfulness based therapy. I believe that to achieve true wellness and find balance in life, it is necessary to attend to the body, mind, heart and spirit.
- Florida Atlantic University – Masters in Social Work
- Towson University- Dual Degree – Bachelor of Science with Honors in Psychology; Family Studies and Community Development – Specialization in Children
License and Qualifications
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker- Florida License SW13841
- Qualified Supervisor
- Postpartum Support International
- Listed as provider on the PSI Perinatal Mental Health Provider Directory
- Postpartum Support International Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders Training & Advanced Perinatal Mental Health Training
- Finding a therapist that feels like the right match for you is important.
- Let’s connect for a free 20 minutes phone consultation to see if we’re a good fit.
- Offer a sliding fee on a case by case basis.
I look forward to supporting you along your journey. Humbled by your choice to choose me.–Irene